William Castle Davison
- Sole Practitioner
William C. Davison was raised in Athens, Georgia and graduated from the University of Georgia Law School in 1989. Bill was admitted to practice in the State of Georgia in 1989, and spent the next three years in private practice in Tifton, Georgia. Upon moving to the Augusta area in 1993, Bill served four years as an Assistant District Attorney in the Augusta Judicial Circuit.
In October 1997, Mr. Davison started his own law firm, practicing in the areas of family law and juvenile and adult criminal defense. Bill and his wife Jenny live in Augusta, Georgia and have three children. They are active members of Reid Memorial Presbyterian Church.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law 100%
- Georgia, 1989
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- J.D. - 1989
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- Bachelor of Business Administration - 1986
- Honors: magna cum laude
Past Employment Positions
- Reinhardt, Whitley and Wilmot in Tifton, GA, Associate, 1990 to 1993
- District Attorney of Augusta Judicial Circuit, Asst. District Attorney, 1993 to 1997