Evans, Georgia, Law Firm Helping Your Family
At the law firm of William C. Davison, Attorney at Law, in Evans, Georgia, we are passionate about helping families. We handle legal matters relating to all aspects of the family, ranging from divorce and adoption to juvenile criminal offenses and domestic violence. If you need an experienced family law attorney, contact our firm today.
- Military divorce: We offer comprehensive and experienced family law assistance to those in the military, including all state and federal law concerns.
- Divorce: We provide experienced representation for individuals seeking to obtain a divorce, ably handling the divorce and all affiliated issues.
- Child custody and visitation: We assist parents seeking to establish new child custody arrangements or modify existing parenting plans.
- Child support and modifications: We represent parents in proceedings to establish initial child support levels and to modify existing child support orders.
- Adoption: We help people seeking family adoptions, including stepparent adoptions and grandparent adoptions.
- Contempt: We represent people who wish to enforce existing court orders, particularly with regard to marital and child support matters.
- Paternity and legitimation: We assist fathers in establishing their rights as parents.
- Name changes and birth certificate modifications: We help consenting parents make legal name changes and offer options for clients when consent is denied.
- Prenuptial agreements: We help you create a prenuptial agreement to protect your hard-earned assets and property before they can become a problem in a divorce.
- Domestic violence and protective orders: We handle all aspects of domestic violence matters, representing both individuals who seek to obtain protective orders and people who have been accused of domestic violence.
- Juvenile offenses: We defend minors against charges for a wide range of juvenile offenses, such as shoplifting or curfew violations.
Attorney William C. Davison provides over 25 years of skilled, knowledgeable representation and guidance to families throughout the Evans and Augusta areas, including Fort Gordon. We provide attentive service focused on meeting your family's needs and objectives and offer convenient payment plans, including accepting credit cards.
Contact Us When You Need a Skilled Family Lawyer
For legal matters affecting all aspects of your family life, we can effectively assist you. Contact us through email today or call us at 706-250-2969 or 800-664-3058 to discuss your legal concerns